The real-time-12-channel-ECG in Telemedicine
For Emergency Services, Hospitals & Cathlabs
The mobile ECG-system CREMONI II is the worldwide first and only telemonitor being able to transfer a complete 12-channel-ECG with only four electrodes in real-time using an integrated GSM-technology.
The 4-electrodes-technology is easy to use and helps saving time and transmits a high-quality-12-channel-ECG.
Each transmitted ECG is digitally archived.
Benefits for the patients, the emergency physicians and the cardiologists:
- More safety in finding the diagnosis pre-hospital
Communication between emergency physician and cardiologist in the acute phase of the acute coronary syndrome
- More safety in decision making for the emergency physician
- Decision about reperfusion strategy as soon as possible
- Start of therapy even pre-hospital
GP IIb/IIIa-inhibitor and/or thrombolysis, Clopidogrel
- Reduction of in-hospital time to treatment (saving up to 60 minutes)